Moopar Salvarajan pleads Will anyone listen to his plights!!!!!
1. Health condition is very bad in the village many of
them have joint pain due to weakness; lung cancer, dental problem, undernourishment and suspect TB among men and women. There
is neither help from the Government nor any doctor visit for treatment. Only some times Mr. Thangaraj from Karur (an independent
social worker) visits us without proper facility for check up. Mr. Thangaraj is an independent social worker without proper
fund does what best he can do. Mr. Salvarajan requests urgent medical help.
2. For Government medical facility they have to go to
Topslip 35kms from the village. Believe it or not it is true!!!
3. Ration shop 10kms away from the village. That too most
of the time they do not have money to buy.
4. They live in intense poverty and have no employment.
Natural traditional sourcing is banned by government. 2 women and 10 men have educated up to 5th standard and are
without employment. They request forest department and Government to help them to come out of this pitiable life. Or give
independence to sell minor forest produce so can earn for living.
5. Terror of wild animal attack. One of the children was
attacked by tiger and tiger killing pet dogs is normal. Request electric fencing
to cover their village for protection.
6. Mr. Salvarajan also pleads village children are unable
to study further for want of birth certificate. School too is 35kms from the village with boarding facility.
7. Forest department has provided
shelters have tin roof. In summer tin roof heats so much that impossible for them to stay in home.